Lavasa is first hill city of independent India. It is developing a the 7 hills of the Mose valley near Pune. It is around 65 KM away from Pune and about 200 KMs from Mumbai. Lavasa Hill City covers 25,000 acres with 60 Kms of lakefront and spreaded in around 100 sq. kms. This private city is being constructed by HCC’s unit (Hindustan Construction Company) Lavasa Corporation. Originally registered as Pearly Blue Lake Resorts Pvt Ltd in 2000, the company changed its name to The Lake City Corporation Pvt Ltd later that year and around 2004 changed it again to its current name, Lavasa Corporation.
- Lavasa will be completed by 2020.Total population when complete will be an estimated 200,000.
- Planned sports facilities include a Nick Faldo-designed golf course, a Manchester City-branded football academy, and a Hockey Australia hockey academy.
- A theme park over 65 acres
- Lavasa will host at least one university.
- A 200 acre health and wellness center
Lasa Real Estate
Lavasa Apartments are inspired by Italian designs in the village of Portofino, Italy. The apartments at Lavasa are available in the form of studio apartments,1 BHK, 2 BHK and 3 BHK flats.